Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Morning Walk/First Turkey

This is one of the happiest, smiliest little boys I have ever seen! I love to catch his big smiles and other facial expressions on camera! This morning we took a long walk to Walgreens to pick up some medications and other supplies for Grammy. Then we took the long way home walking around the block. I was a little stressed today, getting the house clean and in order for small group tonight, we're hosting. I also was completely stressed out at the idea of cooking a turkey. Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to let me make the Thanksgiving Turkey. I'VE NEVER MADE A TURKEY BEFORE. It was not a complete disaster and actually came out tasting pretty good. However, it was a journey getting to that point. I may or may not have cooked my turkey upside down... Either way, it was a great pre Thanksgiving celebration with our small group! 








No comments:

Post a Comment