Saturday, November 21, 2015

Snow Storm/Improv Show/Frappy's Birthday

It's Snowing and Snowing and Snowing some more outside! It's like a blizzard. The first one of the season, so people are really freaking out. Kaycee doesn't remember last years snow, so I bet she's really going love it this year! 
This afternoon we went to Chris and Ty's improv show at Streets of Woodfield. They're super funny! There were a few times when the crowd would get loud and Kaycee would snuggle into me. Apparently, that scared her a little bit. That was my first experience with Kaycee being scared of something and taking shelter under my arms. I kinda liked it! After the show we went to Chipotle for dinner. Gina brought a Portillos Chocolate Cake for dessert which was super yummy! I'm thankful for great friends! 







No comments:

Post a Comment