Monday, November 9, 2015

Grammy Doc. Appt

This afternoon I packed up the Tripp and Grammy and we drove out to Arlington Heights where Grammy's appointment was. The doctor's office had promised me that they were on time when I called earlier, but in fact they were over 2 hours behind. I was slightly agitated because it is a lot of work and stress to get Grammy in and out of the car. We were not going to put her through that again, just because the doctor's office was running late. There was no where for us to go so we were going to have to wait it out in the tiny waiting room.  Mom had some kind but firm words with the staff and they got us into a room right away. The doctor was less than helpful, which seems to always be the case. I can't wait until we have everything worked out and don't need to continue to see him every time something goes wrong with Grammy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment