Saturday, April 30, 2016

Marty's Birthday, Bob's Funeral

Today we celebrated Marty's birthday. Anthony and I made a few stops on our way to the restaurant. We went to Goodwill and then to the antique/card shop. We got to Red Lobster right at 11, before they even had the doors unlocked. We were the first people in the restaurant, which was a bit strange. However, we got great service! We had to order broccoli and mashed potatoes for Tripp, because he was a hungry boy! Our meals were delicious of course and the cake was tasty too. Marty was very happy with his chocolate cake! 
Bob Fisk's funeral was today. It was an emotional ceremony with a lot of laughter. He was a beloved man, and we'll all miss him very much. It's amazing to me to watch all the people come out to celebrate his life. I can only hope that I make an impact on half as many people in my life!





No comments:

Post a Comment