Monday, December 7, 2015

Cheese Face/Bumbo Chair/Decorated Tree

Kaycee is super excited that her jammies match Tripp's. This morning she wanted to tell me all about their jammies. She even suggested I take a picture. So here we are taking pictures of their matching jammies, when Kaycee shows me her many "Cheese" faces. I'm going to have to reteach her how to smile... Later on I pulled the bumbo out of the porch. I tried to sit Tripp in it, but he started to cry. I was quite sad that he didn't like the bumbo. But later realized that it was just really cold. Silly Momma. He really does love the bumbo! After the children went to bed, Anthony and I completed many tasks on our to do lists, including putting some decorations on the tree. You can't have a naked tree when you're hosting small group bible study at your house. It does look beautiful if I do say so myself.
I moved Tripp up to size medium diapers today. I was a little sad when I was packing away all the small ones. He didn't use the newborn diapers or small diapers for very long, and it's crazy to think he's growing so quickly. He's still my sweet baby! Now I'll be doing laundry every day to keep up with the diapers, because the 2 kiddos are sharing the same size inserts (this insert size is labeled M/L/XL and fits all those shells) I might need to buy some more! 







No comments:

Post a Comment