Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Heading Home/Visiting the Kemens

It's always sad to leave the Meidams. But we're headed home today. The only thing I'm looking forward to is having the children in their own beds/own rooms tonight. Hopefully, they'll sleep better than they did while we were out of town. 
On our way home we stopped at the Kemen's for a short visit. I love catching up with my friend! Unfortunately, Miriam was sleeping so Kaycee got free reign of the toys. She was digging it! Esther was pretty adorable today, I love to hold that sweet girl! 
Also on our way home we stopped to bathe a lizard. Another joyous moment... or not. It is a little disgusting picking the lizard up out of the sink while the water (filled with cricket parts and lizard poop) drains. But I'll happily bathe Buggle for the Smith family!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment