Friday, December 4, 2015

Jamey's Swim Meet/Visiting Sarah/Ladies Ornament Exchange

This morning we went to Jamey's swim meet at Carthage. It's a prelims/finals meet so we only got to see him swim a few races in the morning, but he did great! Kaycee was confused as to why Uncle Jamey got to go swimming and she didnt. She kept asking to go in the pool. After the meet we went to visit Sarah and the girls. I got to snuggle sweet Esther for a very long time! She's so tiny compared to Tripp. I'm so thankful that Sarah's doctor suggested that Esther has a dairy and gluten intolerance because now that Sarah's working hard to cut that out of her diet, Esther is sleeping so much better! That makes my mommy heart sing! It was wonderful to catch up with Sarah and provide encouragement and fellowship together! I wish I saw her more often!! 
When I got home, I rushed around getting last minute stuff together for the ladies ornament exchange. Molly and I drove together, shocker I know! The evening was super fun! I'm really glad I went. Cindi did a great job organizing all the games, food and cookie exchange. I had a really great time! 













No comments:

Post a Comment