Sunday, December 27, 2015

Day 2 with the Meidams

Kaycee and I actually sat through most of service today. Usually she has a hard time at the Meidams church and I have to take her out to the extra room to play. Today I brought enough toys/books to entertain her until I needed to feed Tripp. After a few back and forth's with Anthony she came and hung out with me while I nursed. Then we had a delicious pot luck for lunch. Tonight was Christmas celebration night. Kaycee likes to open presents and kept running from gift to gift to open it, even if they were for other people. Kynsey crocheted 2 hats for each of the kids and leg warmers for Kaycee. She made a letter "A" decoration for Tripp's room and soap and a candle for Anthony and I. He's really enjoying the coffee scented candle! Kyra bought a really adorable outfit for Kaycee and a Mouse stuffed animal to match the book "If You Give A Mouse a Cookie." She bought a puppy stuffed animal that goes in the microwave or freezer for Tripp. She also bought me a giraffe mug, that I love! Mr. and Mrs. Brown gave Kaycee the coolest magnetic ABC book and some toys for Tripp. They even got us a set of blocks for the family! I can't wait to start building with Kaycee! Thank you so much for the awesome gifts! We love you guys! 









No comments:

Post a Comment