Thursday, December 17, 2015

Silly Kids/Hair Appt

I've got some pretty silly, yet completely adorable children! Kaycee thought it would be fun to sit in the baby carriage today. She quickly found out that that was not a great idea when it tipped over with her in it. Notice that she has a paci in her mouth... she's so strange. And Tripp was caught red handed today... well actually red thumbed. He is going to be a thumb sucker. Which I would prefer over pacis but still it makes me nervous to have to break that habit one day. 
Tonight I went to Cindi's house for a hair appointment. I stopped at Alaina's new place first to bring her a stud finder. Hopefully she can get her curtains put up now! Cindi colored my hair and gave me a trim. I'm super excited to cover the grays! Thanks Cindi!


No comments:

Post a Comment