Saturday, December 5, 2015

OT/Play Set Work/Christmas Tree

Daddy worked over time this morning so we treated it like a week day, even though it's Saturday. Kaycee and played and played in the backyard while Grammy watched from the dining room where it was warm. Kaycee loved playing on the play set and even pretended to go down the big slide. While I was nursing Tripp, Kaycee came into his bedroom and threw every book off the shelf. She knew exactly what she was doing and ignored me every time I told her to stop it. After she was finished, she looked at me and noticed that I was eating a cookie, which of course she wanted. I told her she could have some cookie when all the books were put back on the shelf. And guess what... she put every book back on the shelf all by herself. She was rewarded with some cookie, even though she had been naughty and threw them all on the floor. You win some, you lose some.
After Daddy got home, we worked on the play set some more. We got the cafe table and bench put in with the chalkboard and canopy. We got the kitchen counter with the sink and stove put in and the pan rack in place. I tried to get the door on, but I measured wrong and the window pain wouldn't fit. That's when I called it quits for the night and went inside. We ventured off to iHop (our new Christmas Tree day tradition) and then to Home Depot for our tree. It was a quick process of picking a tree and Kaycee enjoyed the whole thing! I can't wait for it to settle so we can decorate it!












No comments:

Post a Comment