Thursday, December 3, 2015

Silly Boy/Swimming With Molly/Basketball Evalutations

Tripp is so cute, I just couldn't help myself. I had to take some pictures of him in his too small Christmas Jammies. I think I'm going to try to squeeze him in them, even though they're too small. Christmas Jammies are the best!
We met Molly and Truett at the swimming pool this morning for some relaxing fun. I love the pool and it is such a great time. Kaycee loves the water and loves to hang on me while we're in the pool, which I love! I was a little late getting there because we had a massive poopy diaper blow out right before we were leaving, but swimming fun made up for it completely! After swimming we went to Sam's Club for a quick lunch and shopping trip. I wasn't going to buy anything until I saw that I could buy my two sweet kiddos matching Christmas Jammies!! I love them!!! Highlight of my day! 
Tonight Anthony went to basketball evaluations. This is a new thing that the Mount Prospect Park District is doing this year. They're letting the coaches evaluation the players and then holding a draft to pick teams. Anthony's pretty excited and even has a strategy set up with his co-coach. I pray that he has a great last season with this park district!


No comments:

Post a Comment