Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Paint Disaster

Today shall go down in history as the green paint day. I never want to see green acrylic paint again. Earlier in the morning Kaycee and I did an art project with green acrylic paint. While I was talking with my mom in the kitchen, Kaycee took the bottle of paint, opened it, and painted herself and Grammy's room. The floor, the bed, both chairs, the chair cushion, Grammy's pants and socks. You name it there was paint on it. She comes toddling around the corner, covered head to toe in green paint. You can even see foot prints in the top left hand corner of the picture. Mom took her to the bath while I ran to jewel to rent a rug doctor. The machine was not working as well as I wanted, mostly because the paint was dried already. So I spent the next 3 hours on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor with the hand tool. It was miserable, but I did get most of the paint out. Unfortunately, the floor is stained and I don't think it's every coming out.






No comments:

Post a Comment