Saturday, February 27, 2016

Diapers, Bye Bye Birdie, Mulch, Fuller House Marathon

This morning, after several rounds in the washing machine, I hung the diaper liners outside in the "sun". There are so many tree branches in the backyard that it's hard to find a place that has consistent sun exposure. So I did my best. However, our method of hanging up the clothes line was less than perfect. The diapers almost touched the ground and the Shepard hooks kept leaning. We'll have to do something different next time.
We dropped the kids off at my parents house, before heading to Sammi and Nolan's play. They did a great job! Afterwards we went to the Ray's to load up our van with rubber mulch. I'm so excited to get the ground covered under the playset!! 
Tonight I went to Rebecca's for a Fuller House marathon. It was great! I had so much fun hanging out with friends, eating good food, and watching a great show! Anthony had some guy friends over too, It was a win win for both of us! 





No comments:

Post a Comment