Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines Day, Circus

Anthony surprised me with Edible Arrangements (chocolate covered strawberries and apples) earlier this week. I saved my surprise for this morning. I bought Anthony 2 tickets to a Magic Club downtown Chicago. He can pick and Thursday night show. Mom and Dad said they would babysit for us while we go. So I hope it's awesome. 
We went to church this morning and then came back to our house for a light lunch. Mom, Dad, Jon, Jamey and Emma came over for the early afternoon. It was snowing outside when we left for the circus, so we left early and drove slow. But we still got their early enough to get pretty good seats . Were in the balcony area, but pretty close to the front rows. Jamey, Emma and Jon took Kaycee down to the floor before the show began to look at all the circus animals up close. Of course all the attractions cost a lot of money, and Kaycee did not need to ride an elephant. Just seeing one up close was good enough. She loved the elephants. During the show she hopped around sitting on everyone's lap while watching the tigers, elephants, camels, acrobats, jugglers and more. The show was very cool and Tripp made it till almost the end before he got upset. I did get him to sleep in the Ergo for a while. I haven't used it a lot with him so he wasn't used to it. But as the weather warms up I can see us using it more! Overall, it was a great night at the circus!



No comments:

Post a Comment