Friday, February 26, 2016

Lunch with Daddy, Playdoh, Rebecca's Birthday Bash

Today we went and had lunch with Daddy. We brought our lunch and sat with him at Zurich. Kaycee ran around distracting people from their lunch. Luckily no one got upset with her. Zurich needs a playground for Kaycee to play in while Anthony and I eat lunch together! 
Tonight we pulled out the Playdoh for the first time. I have been slightly concerned about Playdoh because things have a nasty way of find themselves inside of Kaycee's mouth. I would prefer she doesn't swallow any Playdoh. But with both Anthony and myself watching her like a hawk, she had her fist encounter with Playdoh. She mostly wanted to play with the tools, but after a while she started to get the hang of creating things with the Playdoh. I however, created a man. Isn't he perfect? Haha
Tonight I went out to Joes Live in Rosemont to celebrate Rebecca's birthday. I learned (again) that I am not a bar scene kind of person. I would much rather have spent the time at a restaurant eating food and hanging out, where you can hear each other talking. But I still had a great time with everyone! Happy Birthday Rebecca!!












No comments:

Post a Comment