Sunday, February 28, 2016

Happy Sunday, Knights Game, Night Light

Look at these cuties!! They're ready for church!! Happy Sunday friends! 

Anthony had a Knights game after church today, Unfortunately they lost, They've played this team 3 times in the last week and will most likely play them again in the playoffs next weekend. 

We went to my parents house after the game so the kids could nap before Night Light. Anthony and Dad played a game while Mom and I watched NCIS. We all left at the same time because they were going to their small group too. Night Light was fun! The Rays made hot dogs and really yummy cookies/brownies for dessert. Sammi got re-baptized (CONGRATS!) and Rob gave a great devo! I wish that Kaycee knew how to play quietly and would whisper when we asked her. I missed bits and pieces of the devo because I was constantly telling Kaycee to be quiet or taking her into the hallway. She'll grow into it, I know, but it makes it hard to do quiet activities. 











No comments:

Post a Comment