Thursday, February 18, 2016

Library and Lunch with Daddy

I took the kids to the library this morning. The parking lot was completely packed, which should have been my first clue that there was some sort of even going on. However, we found a spot near the front (after circling the parking lot several times, of course) and went in to the kids play area. It was a family reading and craft event. I should probably get a schedule so that we can attend some fun things like this! Kaycee enjoyed playing in the play area and watching the other kids. She hasn't quite learned how to play with the other kids, just along side of them. She'll get there, right? 
Then we went and picked up Daddy for lunch. We had noodles. Kaycee really loves their kids meal Mac N Cheese. I got her carrots with her applesauce this time, she wasn't as thrilled with the carrots. Oh well, at least I'm trying right?










No comments:

Post a Comment