Monday, February 29, 2016

Zoo with Mema, Gender Reveal Cupcake Order

I really wanted to go to the Zoo today because it was supposed to be really nice outside, before it snows tomorrow.  Christina and Molly had other plans and DJ was supposed to go with me. Unfortunately, after a pretty hard bonk on the head at Night Light last night, Nolan stayed home from school with a headache and Sammi wasn't feeling well. So I asked my mom to go with me. I don't know why it never occured to me that my mom would be able to go. The timing works perfectly between her work hours. So we met her at church and drove together to the zoo. There was very few people at the zoo, it was like having every animal to ourselves! Kaycee really wanted to see the giraffes, which was definitely ok with me! So we went towards Giraffes first. Then went towards the bears and then to the penguins, We did the swamp house last. Kaycee loved the giraffes, brown bear and snakes the best! 
After the zoo I came home to fulfill a cupcake order. Lori asked me to make gender reveal cupcakes for a dinner tonight. So, she brought me the envelope with the gender inside. I filled the cupcakes and the decorated them. I added an extra cupcake with a baby topper into the order. She came and picked them up about an hour later. I hope she's excited to find out! 
Usually after the kids go to bed, Anthony and I are too tired to think straight. So we often watch a T.V. show and go to bed. Tonight we played Bedpans and Broomsticks instead. We think that the game is quite difficult when it's played with 2 players. It seems that it's especially easy for the doctor/nurses to win. So we'll need to pull it out with a few more people to see if it gets more difficult! Anyone want to play?
















No comments:

Post a Comment