Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Finger Marks, Kiddos, Playing Outside, Hosting Small Group

Tripp fell asleep on his tummy today, laying on his hands and woke up with finger marks in his forhead. I love taking pictures of the both kids and today Kaycee insisted that she needed to put her arm around Tripp. What cuties! 
We played outside today for an hour and Kaycee still threw a fit when it was time to come in. But it was naptime after all and she needed a good cleaning up because it was so muddy outside. I thought that it would be ok, but I didn't think... her boots got muddy and then she would go down the slide repeatedly.... meaning mud on slide, mud on butt.... But she had a blast and even went down the big slide by herself without me prompting her. 
Tonight we hosted small group. I love having people in our house, Anthony ... not so much. However, he's a great sport and even helps me get the house cleaned up when get home from work. Everyone stayed after to hang out for a bit, which was unplanned and awesome! Having friends in our home makes me so happy! 













No comments:

Post a Comment