Monday, October 17, 2016

Confusing Bed Rail

Today I bought a bedrail from another mom on my facebook mom's group. I took it home and while the children were napping I tried to put it together. However, that proved to be difficult because 2 of the pieces, that were supposed to be on opposite sides of the railing, were exactly the same. I stared at those instructions for a long time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. It turns out the woman I bought it from, had 2. Even though she gave me the parts that were correctly labeled from the diagram in the instructions, somehow the manufacturer mislabeled them. So I went back after nap time, exchanged the correct piece and could easily put it together! Hopefully, this solves the issue of Kaycee getting out of her bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment