Friday, June 5, 2015

Cupcake Bouquets

I finished the cupcake bouquets this morning after some struggle with keeping the frosting on the bottom layer of cupcakes.  I tried to transport the purple bouquet to Zurich on my own and I almost made it all the way. The last turn it fell and all the cupcakes/frosting fell off. It was a huge disaster. I cried. 
After talking with Anthony and the ladies in charge of the bake off, I agreed to go home and get the other bouquet. I threw together the flat bouquet, just incase and they ended up taking only that one. Hopefully, it earned them some money. 
I gave the rest of the pink bouquet/cupcakes from the purple bouquet to Molly and then went off to a carwash/vacuum.  This should teach me to not accept cake orders for the day before vacation...






No comments:

Post a Comment