Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day!

Today is a day set aside to celebrate Dads! I have 2 of the best Dads to celebrate. My dad and my husband. 

Dad, you have taught me more than anyone else. I can't thank you enough for loving me and teaching me and shaping me into the person I am today. It melts my heart every time I watch you with my daughter. I know that she is going to learn just as much from you as I did. You are already a super important person in her life and I couldn't be more thankful! 

Anthony, you are an amazing dad. Kaycee and baby boy are so lucky to have you. You love them so much and you will always love them! I love watching you play with Kaycee! My favorite is when you stop in the middle of whatever you're doing to pull her on to your lap and read whatever book she's brought to you! I can't wait to watch you with our son! Thank you for loving our children and being a great daddy! 

Today's facebook post:
This is how we spent Father's Day! Wake up with presents (fish glove, Fillet Knife, Trip Lee CD, and I love Daddy sign with Kaycee's handprints), Starbucks before church, grilling out/book exchange with my family, home for a nap, Cabelas for camping/fishing gear, Sports Authority for more camping gear and finally dinner at Red Robin! Anthony deserves so much more because he's an absolutely amazing daddy! I could not have even imagined a more perfect daddy for our baby girl and future baby boy! I'm so thankful God was in control of choosing! Thank you for bring a great daddy and for loving our children! I love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment