Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Popcorn, No Outfit? Roses

Today was telling. We started off playing doing lots of Tummy Time. We're building those back and neck muscles. Apparently, even Kaycee wanted to do tummy time! I ate almost a whole bag of popcorn while watching NCIS during nap time today, that's what happens when you're not paying attention to your food. OOOPS
This afternoon, Olive pooped out of her last outfit. I went through the bag to find another outfit. I found several swim suits, a few pairs of pants, a sweater with only 1 button at the top, some socks, some bows and a few hats, but no outfits. So Olive was stylish in some pants and an open sweater with some socks!! 
Tonight Anthony watched basketball while I made fondant flowers. I made green and pink flowers for Anne's wedding shower cake. I'm excited about this cake because I'm covering it in ganache instead of buttercream! 









No comments:

Post a Comment