Monday, June 20, 2016

VBS - Monday

Unfortunately, Tony was not feeling well today, so Olive did not come over. We were bummed, but of all days for Olive to stay home, today was a good day to chose. I spent the entire day at church, setting up for VBS. A big shout out to all my volunteers who came today to help set up. We were able to get it all up and decorated with a couple of hours to spare! Night 1 went super well. Of course there are a few things to change for next year, but the majority of the night was excellent. We started a bit late, but caught up on time and was able to make all our transitions! The kids seemed to be having a good time and all the volunteers were excellent. I had enough people around to help wherever I needed! I'm thankful for a smooth night number 1.






























No comments:

Post a Comment