Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Tow Yard/Police Station

Today I took all the children to run several errands. We went to several stores buying things for vacation and then went to the tow yard and the police station. I needed to clean out Anthony's car. Seeing the car again, and seeing all the damage really brought back the memory of the accident, made me sick to my stomach. But I was on a mission, so I cleaned out the car and double checked everything. Hopefully, I didn't forget anything. I even got the license plates! The police station was not such a successful trip. They wouldn't give me a copy of the police report because it was incomplete. They would only give me a copy of the first page which had the exchange of information, not super helpful. After finding a document online on how to read the report, I did find some errors and some concerning parts to the report. Just more anxiety until they finalize the report which wont be until Saturday, when the officer works again. 










No comments:

Post a Comment