Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Swimming at the Pilottes and Laundry

Tripp woke up earlier than normal this morning, so we spent some time hanging out in Momma's bed... or so Momma thought we were going to. Instead he kept trying to crawl off the side of the bed. I caught him several times and then just ended up putting him on the floor. No more resting for Momma. After morning naps we went to the Pilotte's house to go swimming. It was a blast! Kaycee swam with her life jacket for the first time and Tripp had a good time in the floaty. Olive stayed in her carseat in the shade, perfectly happy the whole time, even taking a nap!
Kaycee had a moment today, that is perfectly telling for the future... oh boy... After changing her into her clothes, I told her to stop spitting the water from her water bottle on to the ground. I then went inside to change myself and when I came back outside the first thing she said to me was "I spit water, Momma." Then Molly told me that Donna caught Kaycee spitting water and said to her "Kaycee, why are you spitting water?" Kaycee replied with "Because my Momma won't know." OH BOY!
Tonight Anthony and I tackled the mountain of laundry that was in our bedroom. We decided that when the laundry is as tall as the bed and taking up all of the floor space, it's probably time to fold it.






No comments:

Post a Comment