Friday, March 18, 2016

Cakes, Diana's Birthday Bash, Home Day Care

I decorated lots of cakes today. I made a Batman and a Robin cake for a previous client and a WWE cake for a new client. I also made another cake similar to last weeks cake for Kaycee's birthday celebration with family tomorrow. I am pleased with how they turned out. 
While cleaning up the house and finishing cakes, I got an email from a women about possibly using me as a home day care for her daughter. Beth P. had asked me if I was still interested and then passed my name along to a fellow CHAMPS mom, who passed my information on to her sister. Lauren and Tony are looking for day care and contacted me. I was thrilled but also nervous to reply because I'm not a licensed, established day care. What if that deterred them from getting to know me? I responded and made my situation abundently clear. I guess Lauren liked it because she called me and we had a phone conversation about it. Apparently, she liked everything I said in my email and wants to get to know us more. I told her I wanted to talk with my husband over the weekend and do some research and I would contact her early next week to make decisions. God is definitely opening doors, do I have the courage to walk through them?
Tonight Emma and Jamey spent the night at our house to stay with Kaycee and Tripp. Mema, Papa and Jon came over for Lasagna dinner. They must have gone home soon after we left. Anthony and I went down town for Diana's birthday. We ate at a very nice restaurant and then went dancing at a club in Chicago. We had a great time, it was wonderful to be out just the 2 of us, celebrating my friend. Happy Birthday Diana!










No comments:

Post a Comment