Friday, March 11, 2016

Decorating Birthday Cakes

Today was all about decorating birthday cakes. I filled Kaycee's cake with strawberry buttercream and covered it in white fondant. I covered the Minnie Mouse tiers with white buttercream and filled one with strawberry buttercream and 1 tier with vanilla custard and fresh blueberries. I completed all the decorations for the Minnie cake. I can't wait to put them all together tomorrow. (It has to be done tomorrow because my fridge isn't big enough for the stacked cake...)
Kaycee got to color her cake today. We decided to do a coloring theme for her party, so I decided to let her color her cake. I bought edible markers and let her color her heart out. She loved it and didn't want to stop. I love giving her opportunities that she loves, fills my heart with joy!






No comments:

Post a Comment