Monday, March 21, 2016

Doc App, Dinner with Cory and Nikki

I missed the kids appointments last week. I think that I was really overwhelmed with 2 parties, 4 cakes and all Kaycee's birthday week celebrations. I even called to change the time of the appointment so that we could go to Jump Zone. I have no idea what happened, it just slipped my mind. So we made it up today. Kaycee weighed 30lbs and is in the 85th%tile, shes 37.75 in tall and in the 90th%tile. Tripp weighed 16lbs 12 oz and is in the 40th%tile, and is 27 in tall and in the 50th%tile for height. The doc is very happy with both of them and has no concerns. He did say that Tripp will get stronger and continue to learn to roll and sit up. He's eating and sleeping exactly like he's supposed to. Kaycee has an extensive vocabulary and is ahead of her peers developmentally. She's doing great! Very happy with these children. 
Tonight we had Anthony's friend Cory and his girlfriend Nikki over for dinner. We made "make your own stirfry" for dinner (thank you Meidams for introducing us to such an excellent concept, we love it!). They are very nice people and I'm excited to make new friends. Anthony has been playing Yu-Gi-Oh with Cory and some other guys from work and is really enjoying spending time with them. I'm super excited to be meeting his friends that he talks about so often. Nikki likes to bake, so we had a lot to talk about! I hope to spend more time with them soon!




(Kaycee fell asleep with her sunglasses on tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment