Wednesday, March 30, 2016

VBS Meetings, Crunch Wraps

This morning I took the kiddos to church so I could have some VBS meetings with Rob and Brian. Kaycee didn't want to play in the nursery, by herself, like I had anticipated. Instead she played in Brian's office. Of course this meant many interruptions until Rob came to our rescue and took her into his office to play with duplos. Brian was super helpful in the superhero category! Then I talked with Rob about T-shirts and other VBS things. I'm so thankful that he's done this a time or 2 and can take my ideas and run with them! I hope VBS is going to be great this year, I pray for wisdom through the whole process. 
Tonight I made homemade Crunchwrap Supremes. Very easy to make and very tasty! It's just like a taco and a burrito together. I can see us making these often!


No comments:

Post a Comment