Thursday, March 24, 2016

Painting, Dinner with the Wangs

Today Kaycee painted for the first time. We busted out her birthday presents and got to painting. She was so excited that every time I opened a new color, she had already moved on to the next. We did get a colorful picture at the end. I taught her about cleaning the brush between colors, and only dipping into the paint can 1 time. Next time I'll pour some paint onto a plate and let her dip the brush herself... maybe...
Tonight we had dinner with the Wangs. We got to meet and get to know each other a bit before we even discussed the home day care. I was a nervous wreck making sure the house was as picked up and clean as possible. They seem super cool and down to earth. Lauren didn't seem to picky about care for Olive, which will be super helpful in creating a routine/care plan that works for our family! I hope they chose us, but I'm also nervous about the added responsibilities. I know I can do it and I know that if it's God's plan he's going to continue to open the doors! I'm excited!



"I'm texting Mema"





No comments:

Post a Comment