Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Bunny, Labrynth, Good Friday Service

This morning we met Diana and Micah at Zurich to take pictures with the Easter Bunny. The last 2 years it has been a low key event, where we were the only people in line and could take as much time with the bunny as we wanted. This year was different. There were a ton of people in line, they had to give us a number like the deli counter. It took much longer than we had originally thought, which messed with our lunch plans. Diana, Micah, Kaycee and I got to eat Panda for lunch, but Anthony had to go back to work since his lunch break was over. I did bring him back some Panda to eat while working. Sad :( 
Anthony went through the Labyrinth after work and I went after him. It was very powerful. Although we did pick a high traffic time, which caused me to feel rather rushed. Next year I'm sneaking in when it's not even opened, so I can have the whole place to myself! The Good Friday service was good, except I missed out on parts of it because I had to keep Kaycee entertained. It's especially hard when the lights are out and Kaycee can't do any of the things I brought for her like puzzles, books, etc.But we made it through and it was still great!








No comments:

Post a Comment