Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Kaycee!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYCEE!
You're 2 today. You are such a special girl, I can't believe I've gotten to be your Momma for 2 whole years. You are so full of life. You love everything. Reading, playing puzzles, spending time with the people you love, Giraffee, eating, watching Curious George and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, your car, playing outside, going on adventures with mommy, looking at fishies, blueberries and oranges, Trippy, bible class with Ms. Melissa, running, and so much more. You are so full of spunk and personality. I love the little girl you're becoming. I can't wait to see what the next year holds for you. 
Today daddy took a half day and came home early to eat lunch with us. After your nap we went to Build a Bear in the mall and you made Sally. You chose her all by yourself, you even chose a monkey named George for Trippy. You helped stuff the animals and then you picked out some cool glasses for Sally. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your birthday treat! When we got home you really wanted to play outside, so because it's your birthday we let you. You rode your bike a little until the man with the 5 huge puppies came along. You asked very nicely if you could pet his puppies and he agreed. They were much bigger than you and you were in Heaven will all the fluffy puppies around. What a special birthday treat. I'm so excited for year 3, peanut! We love you so much! 
I also had to do some baking today. I baked Kaycee's birthday cake, 2 cakes for a previous client and 1 cake a new client. I filled one cake with chocolate fudge, one cake with whipped topping and oreos and 2 cakes with strawberry buttercream. The decorating will come tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment