Saturday, March 26, 2016

Zoo with the Hill family, dying Easter Eggs, Day Care

This morning we met Mema, Papa, Jon, Jamey and Emma at the zoo. It was awesome! I love the zoo, and it makes it that much better to be there with family! We saw giraffes, and penguins and we even went to the Dolphin show! We left quite a bit later than I was expecting so we fed Kaycee and quick lunch in the car before we hoped she would fall asleep in the car for a nap. Which did not happen. So we put her down at Mema and Papa's house. She slept for a while, which Tripp did not. Mom and I went to the grocery store and when we got back Anthony went to PJ's. We had brats and burgers for dinner and dyed Easter eggs before we went home. It was a great day!
Lauren emailed me today and said that they would like to use us as their day care provider! I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. I have a lot of research to do! God is definitely holding the doors open now.! 























No comments:

Post a Comment